We have the final eight contestants for this year’s Final Four matches Today last year’s winner Barbara Gordon was eliminated by Barda Free. That mean only ONE of last years finalists, Wonder Woman, remains for the next round as Lois Lane, Black Canary also went down to defeat.
Aggggh please don’t be Cass vs. Steph
I mean I’ll probably vote Cass because she’s been screwed over a little more at this point. But don’t make me.
Paid for by the Committee to Elect Steph No Matter Who She’s Up Against.
To anyone voting in the tournament, if you’re undecided for any reason as to which person to champion among the Elite 8, and ESPECIALLY if you’re unhappy with the relaunch, then vote Steph!
Why? Because no other candidate from the Elite 8 is a more clear-cut vote against the Relaunch than Steph.
Why you should vote for Steph over Batwoman, Huntress, or Zatanna:
Because they have not been harmed by the relaunch. If anything, Batwoman has actually benefitted by it if for no other reason than the relaunch gave DC the impetus to finally publish her # 1 already. Huntress is at least getting her own mini-series, something she was not getting before. Zatanna may have lost her solo series in the relaunch, but she gets to star in Justice League Dark, which seems to be doing alright. At the very least, I’ve heard no major complaints as to how these 3 have been handled by the relaunch.
A vote for Batwoman, Huntress, or Zatanna will be a vote for the relaunch! Vote Steph!
Why you should vote for Steph over Wonder Woman or Amanda Waller:
Because these 2 have been twisted and altered by the relaunch in ways that make their fans unhappy but still get to star in their own series. Barbara Gordon was the worst offender (or victim) of this, but it still applies to these 2.
Which Wonder Woman are you voting for? The one who for the past 70 years was molded from clay by her mother Hippolyta and given life to by the Greek goddesses? Or the daughter of Zeus? Your vote will not specify.
Which Amanda Waller are you voting for? The first African-American, middle-aged, heavyset woman to play a major role in the DCU? Or the one who looks like she just stepped out of a GQ cover? Your vote will not specify.
A vote for Wonder Woman or Amanda Waller could be possibly construed as a vote for the relaunch! Vote Steph!
Why you should vote for Steph over Big Barda or Cassandra Cain:
This is the saddest argument I have to make. They’re both awesome characters, they both deserve better, they’ve both been shafted for years now, but they were not shafted by the relaunch. It’s highly likely they’d still be shafted today even if the relaunch had never happened.
A vote for Barda or Cass will say next to nothing against the relaunch. :( Vote Steph.
Why you should vote for Steph if you don’t like the relaunch:
Because Steph is the one member of the Elite 8 who was clearly, unmistakeably screwed over by the relaunch. Batwoman, Huntress, and Zatanna have been largely unscathed by the relaunch; Wondy and Amanda have been altered but are still present; and Barda and Cass are no worse off than they already were; but Steph was doing fine before the relaunch and has been almost completely gutted by it.
Steph was starring in her own series just prior to the relaunch. It was fantastic and she was fantastic in it. Then her series was cancelled and retconned out of existence by the relaunch, her writer was for all intents and purposes fired, and the only thing her fans have to look forward to right now is a guest appearance in a Batman comic. And the only reason we have even that little is because the comic was supposed to be published pre-relaunch.
A vote for Steph is an undeniable vote AGAINST the relaunch! VOTE STEPH!!!!
(Seriously, I hope everyone votes for their favorites, and I hope Steph wins. I’m just trying to sway the undecideds. And if nothing else, I hope I’ve swayed my Steph-loving friend above to remain constant. ;) )
- colbysgotcolby likes this
- arghasfd reblogged this from dcwomenkickingass
- gcshira likes this
- kimjongkathleeen likes this
- loxes reblogged this from dcwomenkickingass and added:
- 4ledurr likes this
- sylvi-culture likes this
- supersexyheroes reblogged this from dcwomenkickingass and added:
- totallybiased likes this
- pizza-planet reblogged this from dcwomenkickingass and added:
- silensy reblogged this from dcwomenkickingass and added:
- sweetspade likes this
- dianisweird reblogged this from dcwomenkickingass
- kojiblog likes this
- arghasfd likes this
- mistygeek likes this
- k9feline reblogged this from adventuresofcomicbookgirl and added:
- meyllendjneres reblogged this from adventuresofcomicbookgirl and added:
- leaguerulesfrownupon likes this
- terminallyconfused likes this
- justanothercomicgeek reblogged this from adventuresofcomicbookgirl
- youngtitan213 likes this
- justanothercomicgeek likes this
- namosays reblogged this from dcwomenkickingass
- thisbeastiegirl likes this
- mercy-misrule reblogged this from dcwomenkickingass and added:
- adventuresofcomicbookgirl reblogged this from peppers-pray and added:
- peppers-pray reblogged this from dcwomenkickingass and added:
- periwinkle-life reblogged this from kat82beamup and added:
- inkedlibra likes this
- changelovesyou reblogged this from dcwomenkickingass and added:
- nanaea likes this
- 138151337 likes this
- jcheeks likes this
- ceebee-eebee likes this
- sailorscooby reblogged this from dcwomenkickingass and added:
- omendreamer reblogged this from dcwomenkickingass
- madamnv likes this
- fanoffandom likes this
- greatdistractions reblogged this from dcwomenkickingass and added:
- maximiliani said: AWESOME. You’re totally gonna put Cass vs. Steph aren’t you :(
- maximiliani likes this
- elrincondekaisermilan likes this
- kill-claudio reblogged this from dcwomenkickingass and added:
- superheroeskickingass said: Shit just got real!
- accordingtok likes this
- piratesavvy reblogged this from dcwomenkickingass and added:
- huntressjill reblogged this from dcwomenkickingass
- babbleghoul reblogged this from adventuresofcomicbookgirl and added:
- sopleasant likes this